Join the Colonial Park Rotary Club
Anyone who is interested in joining the Colonial Park Rotary Club must be sponsored by a current, active member. For a complete list of current members Click Here
If you are new to the area and do not know any of our current members, please contact Fred Landau, Club Membership Chairperson Click Here
The process to apply for membership is as follows:
1. Your sponsor completes the “MEMBERSHIP PROPOSAL FORM.”
2. The completed form is submitted to the Board through the club president, secretary or membership chair.
3. The board ensures that the proposal meets all the membership requirements of the club constitution and a classification is assigned.
4. If the decision of the board is favorable, the prospective member’s name and classification will be published to the club members for seven (7) days.
5. If no written objection to the proposal, stating reasons, is received by the board from any member (other than honorary) of the club within seven (7) days following publication of information about the prospective member, the secretary will send the letter inviting the proposed new member to join the Club.
If any such objection has been filed with the board, it shall vote, by confidential ballot, on this matter at its next meeting and the sponsor will be notified of the Board’s decision.
6. Upon receipt of the proposed new member’s completed paperwork and initiation fee, the person will be considered a member of the Club.