School and Community
In lieu of providing the financial information below, you may submit a copy of your FAFSA Student Aid Report
(Attach latest federal tax return)
Accepted file types: pdf, docx, doc, .
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf.
Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx.
Additional Requirements to Receive Scholarship
The student who receives this award is also required to attend the presentation of the award at a meeting of the Rotary Club of Colonial Park. Also, any other meeting of the Rotary Club of Colonial Park requiring the student attendance will be given to the student at the beginning of each semester. Each student will be asked to share with the club what this award has meant to them and provide an update each semester of the student’s activities and status in writing.
Submission of Application
Please submit your 2017 application online before April 14, 2017. Scholarship applications postmarked after April 14, 2017 will not be considered.
The scholarship application can also be found on the website of the Rotary Club of Colonial Park
www.colonialparkrotaryclub.org Click on the CP Rotary Foundation tab
Checklist of items to be submitted with application
- Scholarship application
- Financial aid documentation
- Copy of high school transcript with a minimum 2.0 GPA
- A letter of recommendation from the student’s guidance counselor
- A list of other awards the student has applied for
- A letter of recommendation from two individuals in the community, not related to the applicant, who have known the student for a minimum of seven years
- An essay of up to 200 words why the student needs the financial assistance and how your college degree will contribute to your life aspirations
- Colleges you have applied to and which ones you have been accepted to as of date of this application
Describe how you learned about the HACC Associate Degree program, why you would like to study in this program and how it fits within your future goals. Include any experiences (e.g. work, research, leadership, or extracurricular) that have been important to you.
- Briefly address any of the following ONLY if it applies to you:
- If you have overcome personal hardship or barriers that impacted your educational pathway
- If your intent is to pursue more than one major, please provide an intellectual or career justification for the double-degree